Roulette is one of the most popular casino games, which should not surprise anyone. It is a game full of chance, excitement and fun, with prizes that can be very interesting. But it is not only this. When we talk about jackpot roulettes, the benefits can be much higher. If you have arrived here, it is because you want to know how the roulette jackpot works .
What is the roulette jackpot? In some casinos, you can find a central screen, with a very large figure. That number is the sum of the amount played by various players, with the addition of a percentage of all other players’ pots. Obviously, by accessing it you will have a great prize.
How does the roulette jackpot work? That roulette jackpot adds up as you play multiple players. There is a minimum amount (seed), which increases as other users participate, with a small part of their play. In this way, the pot can add up to large amounts.
How to win the roulette jackpot? The bad news is that roulette is simply a game of chance, so you have little room to actively win the jackpot. Of course, the good news is that, knowing how roulette works and its best strategies , you have within reach to improve your chances of victory.
Strategies to win at roulette
From the outset, it is important to know that roulette has an RTP of less than 100% , specifically 97.3%. What does that mean? That a random number generator is going to guarantee that, in the long run, you win 97.3 bet units per 100 bets. Depending on your luck it can be 102 or 89, but the average is 97.3. So… is it a bad idea to play roulette? Absolutely not.
For starters, roulette is one of the casino games with the best RTP, a house advantage that you can bend by developing the right roulette strategies.
- Martingale System : This is an example of a progressive roulette system, in which you seek to bet more on winning bets and less on losing bets, so that the balance is positive. It is based on doubling the amount bet after each loss, and returning to the initial amount after winning. Thus, the largest and winning bet will recover the possible previous losses.
- d’Alembert System : In this conservative variant of the Martingale, instead of doubling that amount we will just add one unit. Instead of 1-2-4-8-16, the sequence will be 1-2-3-4-5.
- Fibonacci : With the same logic, we will follow a numerical sequence, which supposes the sum of the two previous numbers, for example 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34. If we lose, we go forward one number, if we win we go back two
Although with different mechanisms, these roulette strategies seek a maximum bet when we win, and a minimum bet when we lose, regardless of winning the roulette jackpot . This is achieved by increasing the amount wagered when losing, and decreasing it when winning.
Roulette prizes outside the jackpot
Aside from knowing how the roulette jackpot works , it is essential to understand the roulette payout and prize table . What is your dynamic?
- 1:1 Prizes: These prizes are those offered in bets on color (red/black) or on -18 or +18. In short, in any combination of bets that ends up covering half the board. One euro will be charged for each euro wagered
- 2:1: They will occur when you bet on 12 of the 36 numbers, with column bets, for example.
- 5:1: When betting on 6 boxes
- 8:1: If you bet on 4 numbers you win 8 times the bet
- 11:1, when you bet on 3 numbers
- If you bet on a single number, you will win 35 times the amount wagered, while if you bet on two, you will multiply by 17.
Going for big prizes can be very exciting, but it will be more difficult to develop strategies with constant prizes, and that you can evaluate little by little. However, it is best to develop a roulette strategy that you can record and make decisions on it. Regardless of whether or not you hit the roulette jackpot , your bankroll management will be very important , so that you can sustain your game in the long run.
Other jackpot casino games
By its definition, the casino jackpot refers to that big prize that accumulates game after game, with the aim of achieving great prizes. Another example where we find jackpot, in addition to roulette , are the slots. Specifically, we find three types of slots jackpot :
- Individual Progressive Jackpots: The jackpot only rolls over on the same game.
- Same house jackpots: We are talking about connected jackpot slots within the same casino. That is, the prizes of the players of the same casino will accumulate progressively.
- Connected jackpots: These are the most interesting types of jackpots, and with which you can access much larger jackpots. Finding slots from all over the world, the jackpots are much higher.
Whether we are talking about slots or roulette, those vertical ones with a jackpot can be very stimulating and fun, since you have an incentive to achieve a large jackpot. Still, it is important not to count them in your game plan, but to develop a solid game strategy. The most interesting thing is not to rely on chance or big prizes but very punctual.